Advice - Budget 30-50€. Good build Quality , Good Bass
Apr 30, 2014 at 11:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

xphone1

New Head-Fier
Hello to all,
I begin by talking about the genres I like: Listening to rock songs , melbourne dance(dance) , classical guitar , heavy metal, and some reaggetton song pop / rock Italian .
I think the type of equalization more suitable for listening to these genres is that which is increased on the frequency bands of low, not completely eliminating the mids and highs .
The budget , as a poor student, is 30 € . But it should be worth, appearance and finish at 50 €, but as I said it must be a value from becoming indispensable .
I should add that I run regularly 3 times a week , then these headphones are , first , resist my sweat, second, to the " gravity" that is created when you "jump " in the race . In general should have a good build quality.
I hope in your reply
PS: the " form factor " ( in-ear , behind the neck , semi-bow , headphones complete) is not important , the important thing is to have a good grip during the race

Apr 30, 2014 at 11:40 AM Post #2 of 2
Your difficulty will be that you want to run and jump AND keep a good seal (for good bass response) - in-ears may be more problematic, but here's a suggestion or two!

They might be at the top of your budget range, but the Sennheiser OCX685i are in-ear but with some support around the ear to keep them in place. There are silicone tips to help keep a good seal whilst running.

There's the Koss Sporta Pro at around 30 Euros - this is the sporty version of the Porta Pro, which is a classic headphone with excellent sound quality.

Or maybe try the Grado 'iGrado' these are very open headphones but have good bass - these may be safer for you as you are running, as you will be able to hear sounds around you such as traffic, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back