Adventures of a Lv1 Head-fier
Jun 26, 2009 at 2:19 PM Post #16 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hehe forget that, I just dropped $1050 on JH13!! but yeah good luck man, havent heard the RE2, but they do get a good rap. yeah you needed to go to the other store; thats run by the same people as the other forum
smily_headphones1.gif

X2 on every statement said buy qusp
tongue.gif

Jun 26, 2009 at 2:54 PM Post #18 of 21
He does have excellent customer support. Cheerful man
tongue.gif
Just not the earphones i needed at that point in time.

Jun 26, 2009 at 3:54 PM Post #19 of 21
Thanks for posting. All three parts kept me entertained
smily_headphones1.gif
. Glad you're happy with the RE2s. Hope the Nuforce doubts wont keep you awake at night
wink.gif

Jun 27, 2009 at 3:12 PM Post #20 of 21
Looks like we got our re 2s at abt the same time. really good impressions u gave up there.

me, i found that the clear tips that were on it by default gave the best sound, using complys muddies everything.

and the microphonics are really bad. thinking abt sawing off the stem so it would fit properly over the ears.

Jun 27, 2009 at 3:30 PM Post #21 of 21
yes. apparently the white big bi-flanges are the most commonly preferred tips. but they're really huge for me and it hurts after a while so i've used back some of my other seasoned/softened single flange silicone tips.

Oh. and the bass JUST opened up after 2 days of burn-in. Yes. Real burn-in effect or psychological burn-in i dunno. But yeah. the base quantity, quality, impact and frequency extension went up a notch. I just listened to Leona Lewis's - Better In Time, and i am still impressed by SQ at this price range.

That being said, i am staring at this :

Quote:

and the microphonics are really bad. thinking abt sawing off the stem so it would fit properly over the ears.

sawing off the stem is pure travesty. but deadly wicked. DIY soldier, explain yourself! (i probably can't bring myself to do it.
jecklinsmile.gif
)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back