Advanced edit is missing from posts
May 6, 2010 at 7:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

markkr

1000+ Head-Fier
Use to be able to click "edit" on your post, then "advanced edit" to edit the title of the post... this no longer exists. Not sure if that is intended, but it sure was nice to edit mis-typed thread titles

May 6, 2010 at 12:27 PM Post #2 of 6
Oh wow, that's a biggie. Would really like to have that for my 'work in progress' threads.

Also, there's no 'cancel' button when editing posts :frowning2:

May 23, 2010 at 2:18 AM Post #3 of 6
Any updates on this? Since the forum now seems to automatically post "for sale" stuff in my sig for me, even though my for sale thread is concluded.... how to fix?

May 24, 2010 at 1:43 AM Post #4 of 6
Wow, that is a cool feature. It automatically post your for sale stuff in your signature? Is there a maximum number of things it will post? I could see some of these people who sell off a lot of stuff at one time having a very large signature.

May 24, 2010 at 1:20 PM Post #5 of 6

Quote:
Oh wow, that's a biggie. Would really like to have that for my 'work in progress' threads.

Also, there's no 'cancel' button when editing posts :frowning2:

You can just hit clear at the bottom left and it deletes your editing and takes you out of edit mode.

Also, I'm not sure if Head-Fi had this enabled or not, but I believe you can opt to delete your posts entirely in Vbulletin, and I don't see an option for that here.

Jun 28, 2010 at 2:06 AM Post #6 of 6
I really need that advanced editing option. I can't do html coding and I'd guess neither can 80-90% of the users of this forum. Without it I can't even add bold to font... Please fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back