Address Issue
Sep 24, 2009 at 3:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

winwin

100+ Head-Fier
I just have to ask if there is a difference between 235 S. Marguerita ave. alhambra, california. 90081 USA and
235 S. Marguerita ave. alhambra, california. 91801 USA?
I had an item shipped to the 1st address so my gf's grandmother could bring it over to the Philippines. in the report when tracking it, it keeps saying that it arrived in the sort facility, some people say that no one may be at home to receive the item, but later on, when I asked my gf the address again and she asked her aunt again and the 2nd address is the add she gave. Apparently, the wrong address was given for shipping, does the last numbers change anything? By the way, it's for an IE8, unfortunately, the grandmother is already here and the IE8 hasn't arrived yet.

Sep 24, 2009 at 4:55 PM Post #4 of 5
Yes the zip code. I think mails are sorted out according to zip codes. And I think you can can change it once they return it to you, but if someone from the post office will step up and try to look up the address then its possible that they can deliver the mail w/o returning it to the sender Saan ka sa phils
wink.gif

Sep 24, 2009 at 5:20 PM Post #5 of 5
Cagayan de oro. Hehe kaw? By the way, I'm the recepient. I'm having my cousin pick it up if possible, would they allow that? The package was not addressed to his name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back