AD900 place to buy?
Aug 16, 2009 at 7:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Ub3rMario

500+ Head-Fier
Anyone know a good place to buy the ATH-AD900 for closer to $200 or less? I can't seem to find any for less than $250. Any help much appreciated!

Aug 16, 2009 at 9:00 PM Post #2 of 6
I always do a Google search and then click on the shopping tab. Then sort the results by price low to high and then look around. You may a lower price somewhere but don't forget shipping and many times the lowest price seller will not have stock.
I do aslo search eBay for international sellers (there aren't many ad900 fakes out there) just to see but if there is a slightly higher price in the US it may be worth the extras scratch for piece of mind.
Also check out the for sale threads as well.

Aug 16, 2009 at 10:21 PM Post #3 of 6
Got mine off of ebay for 276$ CAD with free shipping. Best deal I could find that ships to Canada.

Aug 17, 2009 at 12:02 AM Post #4 of 6
Yeah that's just what i've done search search search. I was just hoping someone had some super secret source haha. Thanks guys.

Aug 24, 2009 at 10:43 PM Post #5 of 6
I think I'm going to buy these from guitarcenter.com They have a 10% off coupon Earn Up to 4.0% cash back at Guitar Center

And then you can go to Microsoft's Bing.com and looking for Guitar Center in the cashback program. Fat wallet lists 4% but Microsoft lists 10-16% although from everything I see, I can't tell if these two promotions will stack or whether you get 10 or 16% off. You'll find out after the fact. I may pull the trigger later today and I'll report back when I find out.

If I don't like them I'll drive 5 minutes to Guitar Center and return them. I'll have to pay a 15% restocking fee though which will hit me with about $40 dollars, but I suppose getting to test these headphones out for a month for $40 isn't a horrible deal.

Aug 25, 2009 at 12:56 AM Post #6 of 6
Well I pulled the trigger. The guitar center 10% off did in fact stack with the cashback promotion at 10%. My final price with taxes was $248.56

From everything I can gather, that is a good price for the headphones. For those of you outside the guitar center tax bracket your final price with their free shipping would be $224. Very good deal from everything I've researched.

I will try these out for a week or two and if I don't keep them I'm out $38 bucks for the restocking fee but I will have experienced another headphone. Overall not bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back