AD700s are disconnecting! HELP
Nov 5, 2011 at 8:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

yaboroo

New Head-Fier
Hey! I get a message all the time that i have plugged something in the audio-jack. Sometimes i stop hearing sounds for a second before i gets back on.

Can I do something, or must i buy new headphones?

Nov 5, 2011 at 9:22 AM Post #2 of 7

Quote:
Hey! I get a message all the time that i have plugged something in the audio-jack. Sometimes i stop hearing sounds for a second before i gets back on.

Can I do something, or must i buy new headphones?

You need to give a little more detail, try plugging another headphone in the same source, if the same problem still exist, its caused by your source, if it doesn't, I'd say its because the jack on the AD700 is damaged. 

Nov 5, 2011 at 9:39 AM Post #3 of 7
Does the sound cut off and come back on when you wiggle or rotate the plug around? If so it's probably the plug, if you have other headphones try using them with the source, if it works that pretty much confirms a plug problem, which, unless you know DIY, can be re-terminated at any good DIY store.

Nov 5, 2011 at 1:07 PM Post #6 of 7

Quote:
If the driver broke, it shouldn't be able to make sound at all or sound horrible, I'm guessing its the playback software

But its the same in all applications, EVERYTHING loses sound for 1 second when it happens; also in the Realtek Audio Manager it says i have plugged in my headphones after that 1 second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back