AD700's are 68$ plus 8$ shipping on amazon atm
Jun 12, 2009 at 4:49 PM Post #121 of 138
Quote:

Originally Posted by moonboy403 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I only ever called two people trolls on head-fi. Two of which are widely considered as such and you're one of them.

Oh wow, you really are here 24/7. And what a great comeback btw. - What's that?- run out of sayings to defend yourself with? Hmm, troll?

Jun 12, 2009 at 4:57 PM Post #122 of 138
Here's the edited part of my last post: If you feel that I'm the one who's actually trolling you can make a poll on head-fi and ask people to vote which one of us is a troll, I have no doubt that you would win the poll easily.

Jun 12, 2009 at 5:00 PM Post #123 of 138
moonboy is NOT a troll. Far from it. He just feeds them.

He's only been slightly annoying in this thread, but we all are pretty annoyed at you.

Post a WTB for $75. There's bound to be someone who doesn't like them or uses them infrequently enough to give them to you so you'll leave.

EDIT:
Wow, I leave the room for 5 minutes before posting and I agree with moonboy without even trying!

Jun 12, 2009 at 5:06 PM Post #124 of 138
Quote:

Here's the edited part of my last post: If you feel that I'm the one who's actually trolling you can make a poll on head-fi and ask people to vote which one of us is a troll, I have no doubt that you would win the poll easily.

Excuses, excuses. Obviously, you've been trolling furtively, not outwardly typical of other trolls. You've been here longer, so obviously more people know you. For the relatively short time I've been here (based on post count), I've been bashed in almost every thread by haters like you, even though I've had no troll intentions whatsoever. You're posting in almost every thread of mine, so why do it if you dislike them? Maybe you actually enjoy bashing and destroying the rep of others? That's why you're a troll, but you act subtly, other people might not discover your true intentions, troll.

Jun 12, 2009 at 5:12 PM Post #125 of 138
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ishcabible /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He's only been slightly annoying in this thread, but we all are pretty annoyed at you.

You're right, I should definitely stop feeding them. I'll refrain myself from posting here now.

Jun 12, 2009 at 5:17 PM Post #126 of 138
Quote:

Originally Posted by hurryup /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Excuses, excuses. Obviously, you've been trolling furtively, not outwardly typical of other trolls. You've been here longer, so obviously more people know you. For the relatively short time I've been here (based on post count), I've been bashed in almost every thread by haters like you, even though I've had no troll intentions whatsoever. You're posting in almost every thread of mine, so why do it if you dislike them? Maybe you actually enjoy bashing and destroying the rep of others? That's why you're a troll, but you act subtly, other people might not discover your true intentions, troll.

Umm, I've been reading his posts since he's joined. He's NOT a troll. Get over it! We all know how you've acted...

Aren't I a hypocrite? I'm just going to try as hard as I can not to post here again.

Jun 12, 2009 at 5:19 PM Post #127 of 138
Quote:

You're right, I should definitely stop feeding them. I'll refrain myself from posting here now.

That's what you should have said/done a long time ago. Why post in the threads you disagree with so much? You have been annoying me for the past few times I've posted here, troll.

Jun 12, 2009 at 5:20 PM Post #128 of 138
Quote:

Umm, I've been reading his posts since he's joined. He's NOT a troll. Get over it! We all know how you've acted...

Aren't I a hypocrite? I'm just going to try as hard as I can not to post here again.

You've joined Jan 2009, while he joined in June 2008. You're going out of your way to defend someone who you think is not a troll, but actually is.

Jun 12, 2009 at 5:25 PM Post #129 of 138
I joined in January, but I started lurking in February 2008! I joined later as I needed a good reason to join and I wanted so sell something then.

Jun 12, 2009 at 5:54 PM Post #130 of 138
Quote:

I joined in January, but I started lurking in February 2008! I joined later as I needed a good reason to join and I wanted so sell something then.

Sure, sure. Whatever you say.

Jun 12, 2009 at 6:02 PM Post #131 of 138
Quote:

You've joined Jan 2009, while he joined in June 2008. You're going out of your way to defend someone who you think is not a troll, but actually is.

just because someone's being mean to you doesn't mean they're a troll. From what I've read of moonboy's posts, (a lot, now, because I wanted to see if you were right) he's definitely not a troll.

troll
One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

you keep calling moonboy a troll. Back it up, or shut up.

Quote:

And what a great comeback btw. - What's that?- run out of sayings to defend yourself with? Hmm, troll?

and, seriously? what is this, like third grade? What he said was pretty accurate, and true. And you attacked it for no apparent reason. And then called him a troll (again) just for good measure.
look at the definition again, will ya? that seems to fall squarely in troll ground.

and even if you aren't a troll, you're seriously annoying.

Jun 12, 2009 at 6:11 PM Post #132 of 138
Quote:

Originally Posted by pyrokid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
just because someone's being mean to you doesn't mean they're a troll. From what I've read of moonboy's posts, (a lot, now, because I wanted to see if you were right) he's definitely not a troll.

troll
One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

you keep calling moonboy a troll. Back it up, or shut up.

and, seriously? what is this, like third grade? What he said was pretty accurate, and true. And you attacked it for no apparent reason. And then called him a troll (again) just for good measure.
look at the definition again, will ya? that seems to fall squarely in troll ground.

and even if you aren't a troll, you're seriously annoying.

Hey look! It's moonboy's accomplice!

a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.
Yeah, he has been a troll.

Jun 12, 2009 at 6:26 PM Post #133 of 138
Quote:

a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.
Yeah, he has been a troll.

There's no possible way you can know that. You can't read his thoughts.
I'll concede he likely has posted off topic messages and other stuff that may ruffle some feathers, but most everyone with as many posts as he has has at some point.

Quote:

Quote:

(i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase)

well, almost there. Better luck next time. They have the same desired effect, at least.

Jun 12, 2009 at 9:55 PM Post #134 of 138
Quote:

Sure, sure. Whatever you say.

Okay, then if it weren't for Head-Fi, then I wouldn't have preordered an A726 back then. I'd have a Nano or something. I would be listening to V-modas through my Blackberry.

You want to see the preorder receipt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back