ACustoms Melbourne contact details
Sep 5, 2013 at 9:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

ThyMartyr

New Head-Fier
Good morning everyone.

Three weeks ago I paid ACustoms for a set of CIEM's. Just over $1100 for the set. They seemed like a decent company to work with as they had been responsive and helpful. My issue lies in the fact that on Monday I emailed them asking them for an ETA, but have yet to hear back. I also realised today that I have yet to receive a Tax Receipt from them for the money that I paid. Does anyone know if there is a phone number or another point of contact I can use to get information as we have gone nigh on three weeks since my last communication with them and it seems that they have slowed down to a snails pace in responding. Considering I've fronted over $1000 for a pair of IEM's, I was expecting faster communications than this. 

Any help on how to contact someone in ACustoms would be great!

Thanks in Advance. 

~TM

Sep 6, 2013 at 12:04 AM Post #2 of 10
Hello!

To my knowledge, ACustoms is a company who is a distributor of some big CIEM company like the UM, Westone, JH Audio, and so on. The reason why they didn't respond to your few new mails is because they can't get any response from those CIEM manufacturers as well I guess? Maybe you should wait for a few more days.

I can't find any contact number either

Billson :)

Sep 6, 2013 at 12:11 AM Post #3 of 10
Hi Billson, 

That was what I was afraid of. I guess I will wait and see what happens. So hard when you're looking forward to a new set of CIEMs. Now that I think about it, I am sure the Tax Invoice with come with the CIEMs when they arrive. Just the waiting game. Three weeks down, 9 weeks to go. 

Thanks!

Sep 6, 2013 at 12:30 AM Post #4 of 10
Hi Billson, 

That was what I was afraid of. I guess I will wait and see what happens. So hard when you're looking forward to a new set of CIEMs. Now that I think about it, I am sure the Tax Invoice with come with the CIEMs when they arrive. Just the waiting game. Three weeks down, 9 weeks to go. 

Thanks!

Never knew CIEM take that* long xD

Sep 6, 2013 at 2:27 AM Post #7 of 10
  Hey, I haven't gotten an email back from them at all so good luck...

I'll give them another week and see if I hear back. If not I'll start seeing how else I can find out the info. It may be they're just super-busy right now. I have no idea how large they are as a company, so I can't really determine why they take so long to respond, only that they must be super-busy. Do you know if I contact UMLabs if they would tell me anything since I went through their Australian agent? Or would they just tell me to contact ACustoms?

Sep 6, 2013 at 2:30 AM Post #8 of 10

I'll give them another week and see if I hear back. If not I'll start seeing how else I can find out the info. It may be they're just super-busy right now. I have no idea how large they are as a company, so I can't really determine why they take so long to respond, only that they must be super-busy. Do you know if I contact UMLabs if they would tell me anything since I went through their Australian agent? Or would they just tell me to contact ACustoms?

I asked UM labs and I got a lot more done than sending emails that never got responded to UM Aus/Acustoms. I managed to get my message over although there were some communication issues. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back