ACS Revivo
Mar 28, 2015 at 6:33 AM Post #3 of 10
I have it but I don't exactly know how it works... ^^

Mar 28, 2015 at 7:27 AM Post #4 of 10
Ah, OK. First up, you need to charge it for a while (8 hours at least I think it said). So you get the USB charging cable and stick it on (say) overnight. 

From there you just need to top up the charge. It's supposed to be a case for your IEMs that doubles up as a dehumidifier and sanitiser. So once it's charged, you take the foil off the silica pack, put it on top of the vented section, put your IEMs in the gap in the middle, clasp the lid shut, and push the button on the lid down till the little blue light comes on and it makes a high pitched whirring noise. It then does a cycle. 

Repeat to fade I guess - eventually you need to replace the silica, but the idea is it prevents deterioration of the kind that plagued the earlier generation T series monitors (but which in theory affect all monitors). Moisture ingress and bacterial growth. 

Mar 28, 2015 at 7:59 AM Post #5 of 10
Hi,
It is a great idea, I was thinking about buying this cleaner to clean my CIEMs instead of swiping them with cleansing wipes !

BUT :
It reduce moisture thanks to silica gel and it kills bacterias thanks to redox...
AND : what about ear wax, dust, skin debris and acarids (acarids poo
biggrin.gif
) ?

THEN :
Continue with cleansing wipes
frown.gif

Mar 28, 2015 at 6:48 PM Post #10 of 10
Thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back