Across the Universe DVD tomorrow!
Feb 5, 2008 at 6:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

sebascrub

500+ Head-Fier
So, who's getting it? I'm going right after class tomorrow to my nearest HMV to get the super-deluxe-2-DVD-kitchen-sink version, and I am ridiculously excited. I saw the movie twice in theatres, and I can only assume I'll watch it a couple of times in the coming weeks, whenever I find some time. And I'll rip it to my iPod. Yes, I may be obsessed with that movie.
biggrin.gif

Feb 5, 2008 at 6:46 AM Post #2 of 8
An excellent movie!!! Great music. Great acting. Nice visual. I'm also a big fan of Evan Rachel Wood.

Feb 5, 2008 at 10:53 AM Post #3 of 8
Yeah Across the Universe is too stunning for words.

Feb 5, 2008 at 3:22 PM Post #5 of 8
The movie was decent, but the music was great.

Feb 5, 2008 at 4:41 PM Post #7 of 8
I still haven't seen it and very interested.

Since it came up in another thread and is related, be aware Eclipse Series 8 - Lubitsch Musicals (The Love Parade / The Smiling Lieutenant / One Hour with You / Monte Carlo) (Criterion Collection) is out on the 12th. Eclipse Series 6 - Carlos Saura's Flamenco Trilogy (Blood Wedding / Carmen / El Amor Brujo) (Criterion Collection) came out a couple months ago also.

And The Silence Before Bach hit theaters last Friday.

Finally, Great World of Sound hit on DVD today too, I think.

Feb 8, 2008 at 5:14 AM Post #8 of 8
I just got done watching this movie. I had heard nothing about it before its release on dvd but was interested when saw it on Bluray. I put it in not expecting much, but was sad when i had to return it to the rental place. I think i will go and purchase it this weekend and tell all my friends about it. Well not all...most wont appreciate it, sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back