Accidentally refunded buyer. Anything I can do?
Jul 16, 2010 at 11:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

BoxBoxBox

Aka: AndrewG
I sold my ipod earlier this month and sent it off. I only now realize I had refunded him by accident because I was refunding an ebay deal. The buyer received it then and never said anything to me. Am i screwed because of this mistake? It put me out several hundred because i still had to refund the eBay guy

Jul 16, 2010 at 12:21 PM Post #3 of 8
like nikongod said, the only real thing you can do is ask for the payment again and hope he's honest and willing to.  i've actually paid someone twice before because i guess the paypal thing looked like it didn't go through and i resent only to see it was sent the first time and the seller immediately refunded me one of the payments when i requested it and explained the situation

Jul 16, 2010 at 12:52 PM Post #5 of 8
Why don't you just ask him directly instead of making such a thread here, and guessing as to his intentions?

Jul 16, 2010 at 2:00 PM Post #7 of 8
Yeah, besides asking him to put a fresh payment I doubt there is much more to do.
At least worth a try.

Jul 16, 2010 at 2:01 PM Post #8 of 8
well it was my mistake it turned out, I didn't refund him, I refunded something else, so he is an honorable buyer, I just PMed him/resolved it! too little sleep and in the middle of a move so things are mixed up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back