Abyss Fan Club
Jul 18, 2020 at 7:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Randy Myers

100+ Head-Fier
I could not locate an Abyss fan thread so thought I would start one. Is there other Abyss fans on this forum? It does not seem like these amazing headphones get their deserved dues on this forum.

I recent got a pair of Abyss Diana Phi headphones. I use them with my Bryston headphone amp and my Astell&Kern portable. I have had several top flight headphones over the past few years but I have never heard anything close to these! Extremely comfortable, but most importantly they sound so smooth, accurate, incredible sound stage, and very tight punch on the bottom end.

Please let me know your experiences with Abyss cans.

Jul 18, 2020 at 11:17 PM Post #3 of 6
Going to buy a brand new 1266tc once I buy a house. I owned the same model and sold it but ended up missing it. It’s just one of those cans you gotta have.

Jul 19, 2020 at 9:33 AM Post #4 of 6
Nice.... I like that the AB-1266 Phi TC and the Diana Phi now use the same driver. I know the 1266 is better but they are much closer then the original Diana was. I also like that my Diana Phi work well with my portable when I use it at work!

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2020 at 3:33 PM Post #6 of 6
Thank you... sorry to start this thread. I tried to find it, however I am also sure it was my issue using the search. It seemed like most every search ended up with a bunch of for sale messages :).

Going to have to look over that long thread :wink:.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back