about zen sleek i need help!!thankyou everyone!
Apr 26, 2006 at 9:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

xxdfbb

New Head-Fier
I have recently a zen sleek bought from a friend ,but there is not a drive cd,when i connect it to my computer ,the system asks me for the drive of it.If I dont give,the process of installing creative mediasource will be canceled.There seems no problem with my usb ,because portabal hadrdisk function in my sleek is ok.

Can anyone who has a zen sleek help me?I have search web of creative this total afternoon,but find nothing

my e-mail is xxdfbb@gmail.com

with great Gratitude

Apr 26, 2006 at 9:50 AM Post #2 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by xxdfbb
I have recently a zen sleek bought from a friend ,but there is not a drive cd,when i connect it to my computer ,the system asks me for the drive of it.If I dont give,the process of installing creative mediasource will be canceled.There seems no problem with my usb ,because portabal hadrdisk function in my sleek is ok.

Have you tried downloading and installing that driver? Sorry if this is too obvious of a question...

Welcome to Head-fi, xxdfbb. And if you don't mind getting another obvious advice, keep your email address away from spammers
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 26, 2006 at 10:15 AM Post #4 of 4
Are you running Windows XP with Service Pack 1 or 2 and Windows Media Player 10 installed?

If you still can't get it to work, email Creative support for drivers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back