about the ipo'd supplied earbuds...
Nov 25, 2008 at 5:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

plonter

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi, as you can see i really don't have to use the supplied stock earbuds of the ipo'd (or any other stock earbuds...), but i just ordered the "sik ram din" so i will be capable of connecting the ipod to my home and portable amps. i didnt even tried to hook it through the headphones out jack.

but comparing to other rubbish supplied earbuds, the ipod's stock ones are not that bad(the cowon's also) and i will use them at work for couple of days until the "sik" comes and i will return to my total airhead+pk1 setup, but now acommpanied by the ipod and not the d2(sorry cowon...i love your players).

i have just been wondering if any of you uses the ipod earbuds reguraly or tried them once... my qustion is : why didnt they come with soft pads..?
any of you tried to put pads on the earbuds? maybe it will make them sound a tiny little bassier and less cuting ears treble in them!
i will try this today i think, any way im gonna switch back to the pk1 tommorow or the day after.

thanks.

Nov 25, 2008 at 7:36 AM Post #2 of 3
The jvc gummy earbuds sound better than the stock ipod ones and only cost 9-10 bucks so if anyone is looking for a cheap pair of earbuds for work or backup I would suggest the jvc ones over any of the other cheapos out there.

Nov 25, 2008 at 7:26 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by amnesiac75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The jvc gummy earbuds sound better than the stock ipod ones and only cost 9-10 bucks so if anyone is looking for a cheap pair of earbuds for work or backup I would suggest the jvc ones over any of the other cheapos out there.

Seconded, They sound great and only cost me £4.
ksc75smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back