about lotoo s1
Aug 22, 2021 at 1:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

nomoneyuser

New Head-Fier
Is it normal that I can't change lotoo paw s1 volume in windows10?
works fine in android, volume step is very strange but at least mute works in ubuntu, but I can't even mute it in windows 10. Is there any way to fix it?

Aug 22, 2021 at 12:36 PM Post #2 of 5
I don't know anything about your Lotoo but are you trying to change volume with the +/- buttons on the unit or with software?
Have you tried adjusting level using the sound logo at the bottom right in the Windows taskbar tray? That's how I control volume with my XTremPro X1.

Aug 24, 2021 at 4:31 AM Post #3 of 5
I don't know anything about your Lotoo but are you trying to change volume with the +/- buttons on the unit or with software?
Have you tried adjusting level using the sound logo at the bottom right in the Windows taskbar tray? That's how I control volume with my XTremPro
yes. adjusting level using the sound logo at the bottom right in the Windows taskbar tray doesn't work
The mute even doesn't work. I haven't tried to change volume with other software

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2021 at 9:39 AM Post #4 of 5
yes. adjusting level using the sound logo at the bottom right in the Windows taskbar tray doesn't work
The mute even doesn't work. I haven't tried to change volume with other software
Maybe try a software solution like JRiver or Foobar2000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back