AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear is on Massdrop
Nov 24, 2015 at 2:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 37

DrGraceW

Sponsor: Advanced AcousticWerkes
With Black Friday looming, we have worked with guys at Massdrop to bring you this outstanding deal. All participants will receive 30% discount as well as free artwork/faceplate inserts if drop target is met.

Advanced AcousticWerkes A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor

Specs
  1. 10mm Proprietary Dynamic Driver + 2 x Balanced Armature Driver
  2. 3 Way Passive Crossover
  3. Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20000 Hz
  4. Sensitivity: 105 dB SPL @ 1mW
  5. Impedance: 16 Ohm @ 1kHz
  6. THD <= 0.5% @1kHz
  7. Dual Sound Bore Design
Includes:
  1. 46" Null Audio Quantum Cable (Detachable)
  2. AAW Shock & Waterproof Carrying Case
  3. Cleaning Brush & Cloth
  4. 30 Days Refit Guarantee
  5. 1 Year Limited Warranty

Shipping is limited for certain countries. Please take note ear impressions from an audiologist are required. Contact us to find out more.

AAW Tech Pte Ltd
03 Soon Lee Street
04-07 Pioneer Junction
Singapore 627606
www.aaw.me​
sales@acousticwerkes.com​
www.facebook.com/acousticwerkes​
 ​

Nov 27, 2015 at 9:49 PM Post #3 of 37
Please excuse my noob, this will be my first iem.
Im in for 1 if I can figure out the color combination, I don't understand what the options means. Shell color and faceplate color, and faceplate insert.
I know I want el17(left) and el16(right) plate insert but I can't figure out the color that will look nice together.

Nov 28, 2015 at 12:22 AM Post #4 of 37
Please excuse my noob, this will be my first iem.
Im in for 1 if I can figure out the color combination, I don't understand what the options means. Shell color and faceplate color, and faceplate insert.
I know I want el17(left) and el16(right) plate insert but I can't figure out the color that will look nice together.

I will give a try at this. 
First image is an illustration on the different portion on a CIEM, basically you may choose 3 different colors per side due to the construction nature of the enclosure.

And on the faceplate, we can install a couple of different material.

For EL16 and EL17, those are gold/silver flakes options, they look awesome if the whole monitor is configured that way. I hope this helps!

Nov 28, 2015 at 3:45 AM Post #7 of 37
Are you saying tip color, she'll color , and faceplate color should be the same?

Not exactly, they can be the same or they can be totally different, you can select individual color code for each of them.

In production, we make the tip first, then the shell and finally the faceplate, so we can choose different color for them.

Nov 28, 2015 at 4:07 AM Post #8 of 37
Please make recommendation, of colors. I will be forever your vocal fanboy If everything I hope for come true.

One of the better way is to select CT08 for both shell and faceplate and add CE01 and EL15(both gold flakes). Normally this will add $120 to the total cost but if we hit 40 drops, the faceplate part($60) will be waived.

I hope you will like this color scheme:)

Nov 28, 2015 at 4:09 AM Post #9 of 37
wow! So many option, I'm stumped. If it sounds any where near other hybrids, I don't see a reason for getting universals. The extra cost will totally worth customize benefits. Please pm me a good color combination with the following faceplate inserts el16, el17. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back