AARRG!!! I NEED AN I POD!!!!!
Dec 9, 2002 at 2:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

HD-5000

1000+ Head-Fier
PLEASE, I NEED AN IPOD FOR CHRISTMAS OR I'M GOING TO GO BESERK!

frown.gif

Sorry, it's just that this little device has me by the throat and won't let go. How the hell could you go wrong with a small handheld player smaller than a PCDP, holds over a thousand songs and also sounds great? Does anybody else feel the same burning desire? I thougtht so. I'd better start making my Christmas wish list to Santa right about now.
biggrin.gif

Dec 9, 2002 at 3:06 AM Post #2 of 5
i understand your plight and I myself suffer from the same problem. I love this player to death, but I just don't seem to have the money for it. I'd get the zen if it was either 1) the same size or 2) had a line out. But unfortunately both players just pose a problem to me. Which one should my money go to? Guess I won't figure it out until I do a physical comparison of the pod, the zen, and the box3

Dec 9, 2002 at 4:07 PM Post #3 of 5
I know how you feel guys. Felt the same way, bought the iPod, and im TOTALLY satisfied. Buy it. Now.

$199 5gig refurbished ipod at store.apple.com. Look under special deals.

Dec 9, 2002 at 7:41 PM Post #4 of 5
For $199 I'm in, but I looked around the apple store and can't seem to find the deal.

Is this deal over or am I missing it somehow? If its still on and someone can provide a link please do.

Zin

Dec 19, 2002 at 6:14 PM Post #5 of 5
I got a 5 GB refurb from Apple for my daughter a week ago. I wanted to be sure it was okay before I wrapped it up so I opened it up, charged it and loaded a song just to check it. Everything was fine. In fact it comes sealed in new packaging, no marks or scratches. The ear buds are in new, sealed packaging and are brand new as far as I can tell. As far as I can tell it's brand new! Except that it's about $100 cheaper.

These coma and go on the Apple web store so you just have to check periodically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back