Aaliyah died in a plane crash
Aug 26, 2001 at 5:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8
Singer Aaliyah (she was also an actress in Romeo Must Die) just died in a plane crash, it's so damn sad. She was going to a location to shoot her new video and she, along with her film crew, died when the plane went down. Some rumours report her to be in Matrix 2 and 3, but I think they're just rumours...who knows. Man this is some bad news, isn't it.... http://home-news.excite.ca/news/ap/0...as-plane-crash

Aug 26, 2001 at 5:56 PM Post #2 of 8
Yes, I was saddened by the news when I read it last night. Such a shame. I believe she was indeed supposed to be in Matrix 2. According to the news today, there were concerns prior to this flight taking off that there was too much luggage on board.

Aug 26, 2001 at 8:03 PM Post #4 of 8
That is really sad. Some of you also may have seen her in Romeo Must Die. Regardless of whether or not you liked her style of music, she was a very talented woman.

Aug 27, 2001 at 2:35 AM Post #5 of 8
Oh my...this is a major shocker, being as I've seen and heard this young star in action. I clicked on this thread hoping it was some kind of joke...but it looks like it ain't.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Aug 27, 2001 at 1:03 PM Post #8 of 8
Hmm, I think I just might make it a point now to go get her albums...if they aren't already sold out all over already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back