A100Ti Sold Out at Audio Cubes!
Nov 8, 2002 at 9:25 PM Post #16 of 39
Yes... They put that in later. I picked up the page when they put it up and I could swear there was no mention of the 3000 units. I will have one of those 3000 units on it's way to me on the 21st
biggrin.gif

Nov 8, 2002 at 9:29 PM Post #17 of 39
Quote:

Originally posted by bangraman
Yes... They put that in later. I picked up the page when they put it up and I could swear there was no mention of the 3000 units. I will have one of those 3000 units on it's way to me on the 21st
biggrin.gif

And I'll be right behind you in line to get an A1000!! I an curious though, how fast can these newer series sell out?? I would be willing to bet that these newer models are going to sell out in about half the time as the last ones. This thread got so many people interested in the A100's that they are literally chomping at the bit to get the newer models. Hopefully they sound better for the extra money and aren't a flop
biggrin.gif
Although I seriously doubt that!

Lord Bless,
doug p.

EDIT: I just noticed that Kohn from Audio Cubes put the scary words of "and hopefully better" in his email to me!! Very interesting....

Nov 8, 2002 at 10:50 PM Post #18 of 39
Quote:

Originally posted by ServinginEcuador
I an curious though, how fast can these newer series sell out??

yep, but i wonder how the A1000 sales will fare against the W1000. hmm...

Nov 8, 2002 at 10:55 PM Post #19 of 39
Good point Kin3Tix!! I guess we'll have to wait until a little after the 21st and see who, or whatever is the plural of who, is brave enough to step out into the fray first and give their impressions of EITHER or BOTH of these new headphones!!

I am curious about one thing, do these new series have the same drivers at the W100 and A100?? I ask as the AT web site lists them as the 53mm which, I believe, is the same size as the others?

HHHMMMMMMM.......

Nov 9, 2002 at 9:49 AM Post #27 of 39
Quote:

Originally posted by kin3tix
i'll be on the edge of my seat awaiting bangraman's comments. btw bangraman, are you going to bite the W1000's also
biggrin.gif
?

Knowing me (see my byline) probably
biggrin.gif
But later since it's not limited edition.

Nov 9, 2002 at 9:54 AM Post #28 of 39
bangraman,

As the suspense builds, there are many of us eagerly awaiting your review and comparison of the 1000 series AT's versus the 100Ti's. I am very interested in getting one of the A1000s but want to make sure they're worth the money, and better than the A100Ti's. Might even consider the W1000's if the review of them is good enough.

Lord Bless,
doug p.

Nov 9, 2002 at 11:54 AM Post #29 of 39
I would expel some of the suspense if I were you. The first (and last) sort of review I did here went down like a lead baloon. So it would probably be a single line, either get the A1000 or don't get it...

Nov 9, 2002 at 1:10 PM Post #30 of 39
Bangraman,

I posted in that review thread and you never responded.

Reviews are good thing and alot of people here are interested in the Audio Technica line but it's a pretty big purchase for some people to just jump in without any feedback or audition. To tell you truthfully I didn't respond initially to your review because I have no idea what the Grado sound is and you gave the impression that you weren't going to do more of a review than that.

I've since tried to pick your brain through PM's and posts as have other people as your one of the few people to have the A100Ti and at this time the only one to have an A900. I believe most people here would really appreciate any sort of review you could do.

As a side note, I know you really like the A900 so do you think it's comparable to the A100Ti in sound quality? In other words would the A900 be a viable alternative to the A100Ti if it doesn't come back in stock or should people wait for the A1000? A brief comparison would or the A900 and A100Ti might be good as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back