A Zune fan's worst nightmare...
Oct 4, 2007 at 4:56 PM Post #2 of 13
im sorry mate, i don't really see the point. is it because zune is automatically against apple (every product ever made) or is it because... sorry, just don't see the correlation.

cheers on convincing others.

p.s. i do not own ipod, i own d2 (rubbish rubbish) but am looking at zune. if i were a zune loyalist and microsoft tit-boy, i might see your point.

Oct 4, 2007 at 4:59 PM Post #3 of 13
Actually, that's really cool.

Oh, and if you read the interview/press releases, Bill Gates flat out said that it's a MS vs Apple thing in the DAP player market, and that they plan to topple apple in the next few years.

Oct 4, 2007 at 5:00 PM Post #4 of 13
OMG - i thought i was geeky with computers, i thought my apple kit was wide and varied.

i even thought my (now sold) sixty four IBM 300PL's stacked in huge columns and all connected to form a beowolf cluster performing in the teraflops was extreme

but now i see that there are others....thanks for enlightening me!
basshead.gif

Oct 4, 2007 at 5:30 PM Post #5 of 13
Cool! I may not be into it, but I really like seeing the result of other's obsessions.

I'm sure there will be those who will softly flame you for your Zune reference, but that's okay. At least you tried. And it certainly did attract my attention!

-m

Oct 4, 2007 at 8:03 PM Post #8 of 13
Yeah, I know there's not much of a Zune reference, but still interesting regardless. (only that I'd like to hear his comments on the Zune...)

Oct 5, 2007 at 6:48 PM Post #12 of 13
I don't know, I think that would be anyone's worst nightmare-- it's like the 40 year old virgin on crack. I was kind of expecting something else, like a Zune user realizing they like the iPod better...

Oct 5, 2007 at 7:06 PM Post #13 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by BassheadJazz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't know, I think that would be anyone's worst nightmare-- it's like the 40 year old virgin on crack. I was kind of expecting something else, like a Zune user realizing they like the iPod better...

But then the article would have had to have been fiction.
lambda.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back