A worthwhile amp for Grado 325is!
Oct 8, 2009 at 11:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Knack

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone!

This is my first post here (heavy breathing, sweat streaming, hands twitching - moving on), and I've been searching around for a suitable mobile amp for my Grado 325is.

My current setup looks something like this: Macbook Pro, an iPhone, the Grado's and, for the moment, a little Cmoy I put together.

I've looked at the Total Bithead and the iBasso T4 mostly - I just have a few apprehensions overall. As is evident, I'm not exactly super knowledgeable on this topic - speaking honestly, I would just like a mobile solution (not solely mobile, however, as I will use this with my laptop at home) that will enhance my listening experience overall. And yes, I know that a mobile amp will not bring out the true potential of these headphones, but it's a start (I hope).

Thank you!
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 9, 2009 at 4:02 AM Post #2 of 2
I think if you buy Pico DAC/AMPs, iBasso D10, XM5 or RSA Predator and all has DAC function too which will enhance your listening experience with Macbook Pro and SR325i. They all canbe use with iPhone but need quality dock cable like ALO or DIY cables. BTW Pico, D10 DAC are better and sound willbe more rich, detaild and high resolution than others two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back