A very simple guitar-related question.
Mar 6, 2007 at 5:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Alu

Headphoneus Supremus
Hello guys,

been a while since I last posted something, and the following is rather silly. Quite the comeback.
Anyways, I wanted to know whether one hears a guitaramp's speaker when using the headphone out, it would even be better if the volumes of both, speaker and headphone out could be controlled seperately. I live in an apartment with very thin walls...can't really watch TV with getting the usual wallpounding treatment.
tongue.gif

Cheers

Mar 6, 2007 at 5:12 PM Post #2 of 4
usually, when something is plugged into the headphone out, the speaker automatically becomes disabled. so you can't blast the speakers at the same time the cans are blasting - unless you fiddle internally and bypass the cutoff switch somehow.

Mar 6, 2007 at 9:23 PM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello guys,

been a while since I last posted something, and the following is rather silly. Quite the comeback.
Anyways, I wanted to know whether one hears a guitaramp's speaker when using the headphone out, it would even be better if the volumes of both, speaker and headphone out could be controlled seperately. I live in an apartment with very thin walls...can't really watch TV with getting the usual wallpounding treatment.
tongue.gif

Cheers

I have two practice amps, both with headphone jacks, and they definately bypass the speaker when phones are plugged in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back