a very different kind of hybrid
Apr 28, 2005 at 2:00 PM Post #61 of 69
Thanks for bringing this thread back to life! I can only be on line rarely now a days and this is exactly the project that fits my current needs. Also a very educational thread to follow. Thanks for bringing this circuit to our attention Kevin!

Apr 28, 2005 at 2:55 PM Post #62 of 69
The "save for web" command is all one needs to know. My Photoshop is like my French, it'll get me fed, but is of no help for other appetites!
frown.gif

Apr 29, 2005 at 8:25 AM Post #63 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by Syzygies
The "save for web" command is all one needs to know. My Photoshop is like my French, it'll get me fed, but is of no help for other appetites!
frown.gif

lol. But photoshop is so much more meaningful than knowing a foreign language... It changes your whole perspective on life
smily_headphones1.gif
Seriously, if anyone needs to do simple resizes in XP just download the image resizer power-tool... two clicks and its done.

So no one has practical experience on this amp design? How about this servo implementation in general?

Come on, its a chance to own a Kevin Gilmore designed tube amp for under the price of the dynatoob/march madness? Anyone?

Jun 27, 2006 at 4:36 AM Post #65 of 69
Bump for the new year! Anyone out there actually build this amp? Dr. Gilmore, have you built a prototype of this?

Aditya

Oct 9, 2006 at 6:57 PM Post #67 of 69
Well this was an...interesting thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back