A Talk about how the placebo may be a good thing...or not?
Mar 10, 2022 at 8:49 AM Post #46 of 47
Have you ever witnessed a true audiophile get ready for a listening session?
Yes I have but you've forgotten the principle of quantum mechanics which states the observation affects the measurement.

I agree with everything you said but you missed out the 15 minute delay between getting the drinks and the rest of the process, while they explain that cable lifters sound better if they're made out of Honduras rosewood rather than rosewood from somewhere else. :)

G

Mar 10, 2022 at 9:07 AM Post #47 of 47
Yes I have but you've forgotten the principle of quantum mechanics which states the observation affects the measurement.

I agree with everything you said but you missed out the 15 minute delay between getting the drinks and the rest of the process, while they explain that cable lifters sound better if they're made out of Honduras rosewood rather than rosewood from somewhere else. :)

G
For ease of reading I left (at least) half out. The formula of the record cleaning solution, how it is a special mix that only few know of. The process of adding the cleaning solution. The multiple record sleeves and their placement of outer-sleeves, jacket, inner-sleeve.......all positioned accordingly. The mention of the stylus and the small circle of magic paper which is placed onto the face of the $19K cartridge. The whole ritual of cleaning the stylus with chemicals and different brushes, the anti-static treatment of the stylus. The brand and manufacturing date of all the tubes involved. The whole room soundproofing expenditures. It actually goes on and on and on and on. The electric supply. I forgot the power conditioner. I’m sure I left much out!

The harmonically positive induction process carried out consistently by the support platforms. The actual cable contact cleaning solution, the audiophile fuses involved. Haha

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back