A silly question, which one is better?
Jan 23, 2009 at 8:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

amarus

New Head-Fier
Hey guys, I am looking for a good noise cancellation headphone for my MP3. I've done some research on internet. The Audio Techinca ATH-ANC7 is sold at around $100 which is already a good deal. But things surprise me even more is that the Avid headphones are very, very cheap. They're only for $20, which I can't believe my eyes. I am just wondering if they have similar qualities. I am trying to find the review for those Avid headphones, but none has written any. I am also wondering why are they sell at such low prices? Thank you.

Three different Avids:
Model NC-15: Travel with AVID Products: Model NC-15 Active Noise-Canceling Headphones

Noise Cancellation Multimedia Headset: Comfort fit Multimedia Computer HeadphoneTravel with AVID Products:

Model EJ-1: Travel with AVID Products: Model EJ-1

or

Audio Techinca ATH-ANC7 Noise Canceling Headphones

Jan 23, 2009 at 9:23 AM Post #3 of 4
Cheap doesn't equal to good sounding. At least I am sure ANC7 sound pretty decent for its price.

If you don't have any specific reason that restricts your choice to only ANC headphones, I'll advice you follow Jonathan's suggestion.

Jan 23, 2009 at 9:31 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by jonathanjong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
First, why do you want active NC headphones? In many cases, closed-back headphones or IEMs will suffice, with better SQ.

I just heard that closed-back headphones may effect the sound quality and I don't really know much about Canalphones. I am wondering if you can recommend some good deal Canalphones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back