a real glue tragedy
Nov 11, 2005 at 6:40 PM Post #2 of 33
I don't get it. Why is he suing Home Depot? Is he claiming a Home Depot employee deliberately put the glue on the seat? The guy looks like a nut, and besides, he should have known better to cover the seat with toilet paper before sitting when using a public restroom.

Nov 11, 2005 at 7:02 PM Post #4 of 33
no way is that worth 3 mil, pain, humiliation, sure, but then again, if he didn't make a big stink about it, hardly anyone would know about it, instead, now a good chunk of the world does, maybe a few thousand bucks for the suit, but 3 mil? this guy obviously just wants to get rich quick

Nov 11, 2005 at 7:39 PM Post #5 of 33
I bet he glued himself, cause plan A (the lotto) didn't work out for him. I sure hope it was only his butt that got glued onto the seat.
eek.gif
tongue.gif

Nov 11, 2005 at 7:43 PM Post #6 of 33
There's a news report that the guy claimed the same thing in some town a year ago.

Who in thier right mind would sit on a public toilet with spooge on the seat?

YUK!!

Mitch

Nov 11, 2005 at 7:50 PM Post #7 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by braillediver
There's a news report that the guy claimed the same thing in some town a year ago.

Who in thier right mind would sit on a public toilet with spooge on the seat?

YUK!!

Mitch

Yeah I read that news too. I hate this kind of people. Trying to get the money the easy way and hurting business owners. The business owners should be able to charge him for scam and legal fees if the court prove the business owners not liable for the suit.

Nov 11, 2005 at 7:57 PM Post #8 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by RYCeT
Yeah I read that news too. I hate this kind of people. Trying to get the money the easy way and hurting business owners. The business owners should be able to charge him for scam and legal fees if the court prove the business owners not liable for the suit.

And a new toilet seat

Nov 11, 2005 at 9:11 PM Post #13 of 33
story.toilet.man.ap.jpg

OK, so ^this^ guy is sitting taking a crap and his hairy arse gets glued onto the toilet seat? What the hell's he complaining about..... these things happen........ $3 million dollars???? Madness!

Nov 11, 2005 at 9:14 PM Post #14 of 33
EXCUSE ME.

POTTY TERRORISM IS A SERIOUS THING.

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN WITHOUT TOILET PAPER?!
OR YOU'VE BEEN GOING POTTY AND SOMEONE TURNS OUT THE LIGHTS!??!!?

THINK OF THESE THINGS NEXT TIME YOU GO POTTY. AND BE GRATEFUL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back