A Quick Note
Dec 20, 2005 at 3:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

Doc Sarvis

1000+ Head-Fier
I just wanted to wish everyone on the music board a great holiday season (whether that means Christmas, Chanukah, Ramadan, Tet, Kwaanza, Solstice or whatever).

I think we have a great "melting pot" of ideas and tastes represented here, and we all have the opportunity to learn from each other.

On a personal note, I've also benefitted greatly from my interactions here over the years, and I appreciate the friendships I've made (with people I haven't actually "met"!).

Thanks again, and have a great holiday!

Dec 20, 2005 at 5:54 PM Post #2 of 15
Same back at you Doc, Happy Non-Denominational Holiday!
biggrin.gif

The music board is becoming my favorite place on Head-Fi because even though it makes me want to buy lots of CDs and LPs they are cheaper than the things the bulk of this forum makes me want to buy!
very_evil_smiley.gif
Besides, I have been learning about a lot of great music, which is the whole point of our congregation after all.

Cheers everyone!

Dec 20, 2005 at 6:12 PM Post #4 of 15
Merry RamaHanuKwanzMas and Happy Festivus too!

Dec 20, 2005 at 9:34 PM Post #8 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by wakeride74
Merry RamaHanuKwanzMas and Happy Festivus too!

Glenn Beck fan?

Merry Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanzaa, et cetera everyone.

Dec 20, 2005 at 10:01 PM Post #10 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by rsabo
Glenn Beck fan?

Merry Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanzaa, et cetera everyone.

biggrin.gif
I was wondering if anyone woulod pick up on that
biggrin.gif

Dec 21, 2005 at 12:32 AM Post #12 of 15
The music forum has cost me more money than all the other forums combined and for that I'd like to say thanks for all the great recommendations and discussions throughout the year. It's amazing how much some people know about music.
smily_headphones1.gif

Frohe Feiertage!

Dec 21, 2005 at 6:47 AM Post #13 of 15
I am offended. I find nothing special about this season and celebrate nothing. ACCEPT MY FEELINGS DAMNIT!

icon10.gif

Dec 21, 2005 at 7:09 AM Post #15 of 15
Happy days and happy listening too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back