A question for glasses wearers
Jan 16, 2015 at 10:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

rosie bowers

New Head-Fier
I have brand new headphones which I love to pieces and don't want to return, but a problem is that the branches of my glasses tend to squeak again the earpads when I move my head . It's not a deal breaker but it sure is annoying. Is there anything I can do (apart from not wearing my glasses when I listen to music of course, but my eyesight is quite bad so I wouldn't be able to do much at the same time).

Jan 16, 2015 at 2:06 PM Post #3 of 5
NAD Viso HP50s. I've been hunting for weeks for my first pair of "nice" headphones (I'm not an audiophile by any stretch of the imagination) but couldn't find anything I really loved both in terms of sound and comfort until I finally found these. So comfy and sound fabulous. Only problem is the squeaking.

Jan 16, 2015 at 11:10 PM Post #5 of 5
This may not pertain to your particular headphones, but I've made earpad covers for certain headphones. What I did, was take an old shirt and cut earpad shaped discs then put them over the pads. It's not permanent, and it's easy. In fact, in the summer they've kept my ears a tad cooler when dealing with pleather pads. As far as I can tell, sound quality isn't heavily affected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back