A Plug for the Sennheiser PX100
Feb 10, 2008 at 6:38 PM Post #2 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Puppysmith /img/forum/go_quote.gif
$36 shipped from Amaz0n. Sound great. My SR125 Grados really don't sound any better.

Pretty amazing pair of headphones for the price.

x2!

Great "everyday" cans for a great price. I just bought a second pair of PX100's from a Head-Fier to have as spares.

I much prefer them to my Grado SR60's.

Feb 10, 2008 at 6:46 PM Post #3 of 6
Love mine here also. Mattopia can you be a little more exact on what aspects of the sound are better or worse about the two?

Feb 10, 2008 at 7:18 PM Post #4 of 6
I've given three pairs as gifts, own my own pair as well as the PX200s...needless to say, I was impressed.
biggrin.gif

Feb 10, 2008 at 8:42 PM Post #5 of 6
I just picked up 2 for me and the wife for working out. They are nice.

Feb 10, 2008 at 11:18 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by tjohnusa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Love mine here also. Mattopia can you be a little more exact on what aspects of the sound are better or worse about the two?

I always have a hard time describing in words, but... The PX-100's just sound a bit more natural to me. I find the SR-60's seem to "color" the sound in a way that gets to be a bit fatiguing for me after awhile. This is after reasonable burn-in time on both sets.

The PX-100's are also a lot more comfortable. The cord on the SR-60 irritates me, it gets wrapped up way too easily due to the 360-rotating cups. It's always a chore.

I know, WAHHHHHHH. I sound a bit whiney here. But, all I can do is comment based on my experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back