A phone that doesn't suck
Jun 6, 2012 at 8:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Jackcell

New Head-Fier
So here is what I'm Looking for; I'm up for an upgrade on my phone and want one that has good music playback capabilities.

I am new to this forum as well as HiFi music in general, only recently taking an interest because of my frustration with the low quality grooveshark music and how it plays on my cars system. So I have spent the past 2 days using the search feature on this forum to learn as much as I possibly could. And I have learned a lot, but not a drop in the bucket compared to you all.

I have just recently been re downloading my music into a higher quality flac format using mediamonkey. I did this because I have a nice set up that doesn't need to be mobile. 

When it comes to my phone, I would like to get an android phone that has good play back. Mainly, I will be using google play (Which I know at this time does not support flac) that uses the 320kb mp3 quality. I may throw a few of my favorite tracks on the phone itself to play on my car's system. So I would like a phone that can put out good quality music to both my earphones and my system. 

Currently, I am caught between the Verizon 4glte Samsung Galaxy Nexus (not the nexus s) 
or
Waiting for the Samsung Galaxy s3

If you have ANY recommendations what so ever please share them. I'm sure you all have seen this thread a thousand times and I thank you for your patience. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back