A New Koss
Sep 20, 2005 at 5:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

weinerc

New Head-Fier
Wanted to put this out to all Head-fiers that Koss.com is running a promotional sale because of their new website. 25% off all headphones.

Once you've selected your product, enter coupon code 091905 at checkout.

I have no affiliation with Koss.

Cheers,

weinerc

http://www.koss.com

Sep 20, 2005 at 1:24 PM Post #2 of 9
Bump for those that may not have seen this yesterday. Get those KSC75s even cheaper.
wink.gif

Sep 20, 2005 at 3:59 PM Post #3 of 9
Hmm... it seems as though the KSC-35s have vanished from their site again. Not sure when this happened but they're definitely not there now. I guess the 75s are selling well enough to finally drop the 35 completely.

Sep 20, 2005 at 6:06 PM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by dan1son
Hmm... it seems as though the KSC-35s have vanished from their site again. Not sure when this happened but they're definitely not there now. I guess the 75s are selling well enough to finally drop the 35 completely.

Are they finally gone for good?

I have both the 35's and 75's and really prefer the 35's.

Sep 20, 2005 at 6:26 PM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by dan1son

I noticed that too. The Plug is also gone? Sparkplug2?
eek.gif

KSC75 is going for $14 at Amazon.

Sep 20, 2005 at 6:33 PM Post #8 of 9
Does anybody know how the ESP950 compares to Stax headphones.

Or if they sound good compared to dynamic headphones.

Sep 21, 2005 at 8:06 AM Post #9 of 9
I have the Koss ESP-950 (hence the email promotion) and have compared them to the Stax SR404 and found them to be relatively on par. The build quality on the Koss' is something less than impressive, but overall I'm pretty happy with them. Considering the cost (I paid ~$450), I can't complain. I frequently compare the Koss to a pair of Sennheiser HD600 that I use for home theater and most of my friends prefer the sound of the Koss. They immediately notice the difference and the first thing they generally comment on is the greater soundstage.

Don't get me wrong I think Stax makes a wonderful headphone, or should I say, earspeaker, but considering the cost, the Koss are just fine. Eventually I'm planning on buying the SR404, probably when I can talk my wife into going to Japan next year.

Hope this helps,

weinerc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back