My fav line from an Asian DIY site..talking about the Zero...and I quote

"Apparently,subtle blue LED is unknown in Asia"

LOL....

Peete.

Jul 27, 2008 at 5:52 PM Post #19 of 28
does 'CHPO' stand for cheapo?
tongue.gif

Jul 28, 2008 at 1:42 AM Post #21 of 28
Does look quite cool, but I just hate the whole "you can win it for cheap but it costs $1 Million dollars to ship it to you" thing. Just really doesn't sit well with me.

Jul 28, 2008 at 1:59 AM Post #22 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does look quite cool, but I just hate the whole "you can win it for cheap but it costs $1 Million dollars to ship it to you" thing. Just really doesn't sit well with me.

Yeah I understand what you mean,it'd be sort of like a dealer in China selling a Ferrari with a 0.01$ starting bid but a $250,000 shipping charge =)

Jul 28, 2008 at 2:15 AM Post #23 of 28
Exactly! This is why I like EBay sellers like Jasmine_Chine - you get the pricing for the product, and then a fair price for shipping.

Still, that amp does really look interesting, and if one could actually get it for $130, very intriguing indeed.

Jul 28, 2008 at 2:21 AM Post #24 of 28
Shipping cost,handling fee and and insurance are not refundable in any case.

yikes... better hope it sounds good and that you dont plan on returning it

Jul 28, 2008 at 2:45 AM Post #25 of 28
Man if it was 99cents to ship and 130 bucks for the amp it MIGHT be an option for me. If you don't like it "here is your 99 cents" screw that!

Jul 28, 2008 at 4:12 AM Post #26 of 28
Well if it doesn't suit you then just sell it on. Either way you can make your money back. I don't see what people are balking about. If it was a $500 amp with the same tactic I'd understand but this?

Aug 20, 2008 at 7:15 PM Post #27 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by 928GTS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well if it doesn't suit you then just sell it on. Either way you can make your money back. I don't see what people are balking about. If it was a $500 amp with the same tactic I'd understand but this?

How can you sell it when its worth a buck? A pack of bubble gum is worth more than that.

What a shame. They will miss out on many sales by being 'sneaky'.
I save my money for those who treat their customers honestly and without 'strings attached'.
I won't buy just on principle of the refund policy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back