A never-seen-before treat from ViaBlue...
Apr 22, 2009 at 4:28 PM Post #16 of 26
Ah well, here you go. I have really no idea what the rules are with a deleted thread, but I got this from google's cache:

Page 1 & page 5
This was all google had to offer. Have a good one
popcorn.gif

Apr 22, 2009 at 5:45 PM Post #17 of 26
interesting read, I have to say I was surprised scooter lasted this long with a new thread being started every other day 'showing the community how to make a cable'

damn thread was closed before I got to read the last page though; how does it end??
biggrin.gif
hehe nah they were just from the cache hey bonthouse?? and yeah I guess we shouldnt really be talking about a banned member either. i'll have to read up on the rules regarding that.

Apr 23, 2009 at 1:23 AM Post #18 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonthouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ah well, here you go. I have really no idea what the rules are with a deleted thread, but I got this from google's cache:

Page 1 & page 5
This was all google had to offer. Have a good one
popcorn.gif

thanks!

but,,,,, that is all? not nearly as spicy as I would have imagined.....

Now both of them are from Ohio, maybe they actually know each other?

Apr 23, 2009 at 2:04 AM Post #19 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by AudioCats /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Now both of them are from Ohio, maybe they actually know each other?

Actually not the same state. It's fortunate because I'm quite afraid of 'mafia'.
It's a great fun to watch all the stuffs from the beginning to end. I had some more precious experiences...

Apr 23, 2009 at 8:17 AM Post #21 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
interesting read, I have to say I was surprised scooter lasted this long with a new thread being started every other day 'showing the community how to make a cable'

damn thread was closed before I got to read the last page though; how does it end??
biggrin.gif
hehe nah they were just from the cache hey bonthouse?? and yeah I guess we shouldnt really be talking about a banned member either. i'll have to read up on the rules regarding that.

It is against the rules to discuss or talk about banned members in public places, yes. The banned member has no chance of defending himself.

Apr 23, 2009 at 11:07 AM Post #22 of 26
No need to trash him when we all make mistakes. Especially when it's obvious that majority of posters in this thread don't know what happened. Just let Scooter speak for himself when he's back. That simple, no need to trash him.

Apr 23, 2009 at 1:34 PM Post #23 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by mbd2884 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No need to trash him when we all make mistakes. Especially when it's obvious that majority of posters in this thread don't know what happened. Just let Scooter speak for himself when he's back. That simple, no need to trash him.

As a recently banned individual I'm sure you are sympathetic to his situation. But he won't be back I don't believe. His login has been deleted, maybe soon you'll get to join him in the phantom zone...

Apr 23, 2009 at 4:40 PM Post #24 of 26
I would say what I said if he was right here. true I dont know what went on, that is why I havent commented on the situation other than, 'interesting read', but I stand by my comment re the threads

Apr 23, 2009 at 5:11 PM Post #26 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by MASantos /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can a mod just lock this thread? It's obviously not going anywhere...

I'll bet you were the Hall Monitor in 6th grade weren't you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back