A mini-meet in Berkeley?
Jan 11, 2007 at 12:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

humanflyz

Headphoneus Supremus
Okay, so Asr and I wanted to have a mini-meet so I can compare my W5000s against his AD2000s. He suggested that we could get more Berkeley people, and I thought it's a good idea. So I'm proposing a mini-meet at my apartment in Berkeley. It's small, so I'm going to have to restrict it to the people who live in Berkeley. If you are in Berkeley, reply in this thread and see if you are interested. I suggest this coming Monday, because it's MLK, so it's a long-weekend. I cannot do the weekend of 20th/21st, because I have another mini-meet to go to. Any other weekend should be fine.

Jan 17, 2007 at 4:06 AM Post #2 of 4
I just saw this thread, not sure how I missed it before. Come on Berkeley-Fiers, who's with us?
wink.gif
I can do the 27th/28th or the following weekend.

Jan 23, 2007 at 8:11 AM Post #3 of 4
Was this ever done? I'd love to attend at least one meet some time, but I'm like in the middle of nowhere in California. Berkeley would be doable/reasonable for me as I need to visit UC Berkeley for a tour some time. However, the problem is that the meet would have to be sometime when Berkeley is doing campus tours, and then there's the problem of what the heck my father is going to do (He likely won't want to go to the-thing-that-my-son-wastes-all-his-money-on meet).

Of course, it'll be very hard to work me into a meet, so don't cancel anything just because of me. Just thinking out loud
lambda.gif

Jan 23, 2007 at 8:32 AM Post #4 of 4
Sorry guys, but we Berkeley Head-Fiers are kind of burned out. I just did a pretty intensive mini-meet with granodemostasa comparing our HD650s amp. And this weekend I just went to a Orpheus/K1000 mini-meet, so I need to give my ears a rest
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back