A little help...
Sep 22, 2002 at 11:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

methnen

Head-Fier
I remember someone posting a picture of and link to some small speakers that looked like miniature versions of the B&W Nautilus speakers. I have been trying to locate the webpage for these speakers and can't seem to find either it or the thread that had the picture and link. Does anyone know what I am talking about? Thanks for any help.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jamie

Sep 24, 2002 at 3:58 AM Post #4 of 5
I mostly just thought they looked terribly cool so I wanted to research them a little more. The problem with them according to the reviews was that because of their small size they had no bass whatsoever. However, the more recent reviews that have included the newer base module in the equation have for the most part really liked them. They aren't "Nautilus" speakers by any means but then I don't have 30,000 dollars or whatever to spend on those. And the cool factor is fun too. What can I say? I'm young and enjoy creative design just as much as sound. And if I can get good sound from these I think it is worth the little extra money for the good looks.
smily_headphones1.gif

But I'm gonna wait a little longer before I part with my money.

Has anyone here heard them before and have an opinion?

Jamie

Nov 17, 2002 at 6:24 PM Post #5 of 5
I'm also interested in these. Currently I've got these big speakers which are useless in my tiny living room (3.5m x 4.5m). I want something a bit more intimate, these seem to fit the bill and are pretty cheap to boot. Anyone else heard them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back