A little help with tips
Jul 26, 2006 at 1:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

slidemasterx

New Head-Fier
I ordered a Westone UM1 from Earplugsuperstore.com and I also ordered a 5 pair pack of ety triflanges to go with it. The "smart" people at earplugsuperstore sent me triflanges with no stems that were meant for the ER6.

I have a current order with them of an ER15 custom earplug that didn't fit right so their customer service guy told me to have new impressions made and when I send it, I include the ety tips for a refund.

My audiologist ran out of material to use for the impression so I asked customer service of earplugsuperstore if I can return the ety triflange in advance instead of waiting for the impressions for my earplugs. He said that he won't accept returns anymore because it was taking too long.

So now I have only one comply tip left on my UM1 and it will be wearing out soon.

I can't order online again because the friend whom I borrowed the credit card from is away and also I don't want to do business with Earplug Superstore again and they are the only site that ships to the Philippines.
frown.gif

I was thinking if any ER6 users here would be willing to trade 2 or 3 pairs of Shure triflanges for the 5 pairs of Ety eartips that I have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back