a little appology
Mar 19, 2010 at 11:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

uzziah

Headphoneus Supremus
i've made some weird threads, many of which i believe in, but some that on second review i question

i probably should have put this in one of those threads, but i can't find them because i can't think straight, and why i can't is part of the problem

i have this chronic lyme disease; this awful thing that's in my spine and head (neuroborreliosis would be proper term); anyway, i don't think straight; i have severe constant pain so i can't care about anything else but the pain when it's bad, which is often, and i sometimes just let things fly out of my mouth or fingers. i've sent these emails to family members that when i read them back later, i can't believe i've sent; things that make no sense at all; i guess i started a thread here about bmx-bixes and didn't finish it? (what i was gonna say is that a church plowed down our jumps because even though we weren't on their property (next to it) they apparently had already been sued once by someone else who got hurt doing the same thing next door to them................now is that ****ing horrific or what? to sue a church because you hurt yourself next-to their property and they "let" you do it?........should have finished that, it's actually probably one of the better points i was making)........and i read a thread title of mine that said 'doctors have too much power" .........i honestly can't remember even thinking that. i dont' even know what i meant. i did mean that "people in the usa should be accountable for their own actions though".....................hell, here i am, with a ****ing brain disease, and i'm taking acount of mine.

anyway, if often it seems that the guy with the little bear-avatar says weird things, just chalk it up to my illness, though i won't deny that i also like to play the pariah on occasion, especially with the censorship policies of sites. this was just a weird little note to pin on my weird little life. thanks for the headfi love, i need it

Mar 19, 2010 at 12:21 PM Post #2 of 4
I totally understand where you are coming from on this.
I was diagnosed with sarcoidosis 6 years ago. It turns me into the incredeble hunk half of the time, and really, really fukcs with my head, to the point of placing my marrige at breaking point. ( jeckle and Hyde, as my wife puts it)

it's took me 5 years to start to get an angle on it.

Don't apolagise, it's all part of the fun!!!!!

Hope you find a cure soon

Tim
Tim

Mar 19, 2010 at 12:29 PM Post #3 of 4
tongue.gif
You're more interesting now.

Have a good Friday mate!

Mar 19, 2010 at 12:41 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by superpiper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Don't apolagise, it's all part of the fun!!!!!
Tim

X2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back