A little advice please
Jul 18, 2013 at 2:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Stealtkill

New Head-Fier
I currently have a set of Sol Republic Tracks HD and wish to upgrade as they can be a little painful to wear and are becoming very common among hipsters whom i dont want to be associated.

I was planning on getting the Sennheiser Momentum headphones, however i tried them at the store and the didn't sond very good to me. So average in fact that the free earbuds that came with my HTC one seem to sound better. I have read a lot of reviews that say they are amazing but just cant seem to be impressed by them. Even tho i want to be. Maybe there is something wrong with me?

I want a pair of headphones that dont lack bass but still have good quality overall sound and portability. I listent to a fairly diverse range of music from Classic Rock to Hip Hop, Drum and Bass and Electro But also like artists such as Jack Johnson, John Mayer etc. 

Im considering the ES-HF300 by Onkyo, but haven't had a chance to test them.

Any other options that are in a similar price bracket would be awesome, as i trust the community here knows what good sound quality is.

Cheers in advance!

Jul 18, 2013 at 2:55 AM Post #2 of 5
Check out the V-MODA Crossfade M-100.

Jul 18, 2013 at 5:57 AM Post #3 of 5
Quote:
Check out the V-MODA Crossfade M-100.

This or the M80's, you might like the Slightly more aggressive AKG K550's also.

I think the Momentum's would grow on you and you would see they are miles above the bassy no mid's Sol's but I will agree that the Momentum's can sound "boring" and "regular", they have a little extra bass but not much impact and laid back high's that makes them not really stand out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back