A&K SR15 - Operations - Menus
Dec 25, 2019 at 4:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

ipaddy

human bean
(This probably also applies to many of the current units, like the SP1000 and SE100, etc.)

I frequently have a number of songs from a given artist.

Quite often, the albums are not complete. I might have 4/12 from one album, 2/10 from another, 11/12 from another, and so on. And when I go to search, I select Artist. and it will show me the name of the artists, and the albums. But since the album lineup is very incomplete, all I am really interested in is a list of songs by the Artist.

The closest I can get is by hitting an arrow down next to each listed album, but in order to see all the songs, I have to do that for each Album that is there, and then I have a song by album, a disjointed list. I wish there were a way to see all the songs of an artist in a list, without having to go through the Album step, and seeing that disjointed list.

Or is there a way?

How do other manufacturers do this? Do they have the capability of showing a list?

Dec 25, 2019 at 9:48 AM Post #2 of 2
(This probably also applies to many of the current units, like the SP1000 and SE100, etc.)

I frequently have a number of songs from a given artist.

Quite often, the albums are not complete. I might have 4/12 from one album, 2/10 from another, 11/12 from another, and so on. And when I go to search, I select Artist. and it will show me the name of the artists, and the albums. But since the album lineup is very incomplete, all I am really interested in is a list of songs by the Artist.

The closest I can get is by hitting an arrow down next to each listed album, but in order to see all the songs, I have to do that for each Album that is there, and then I have a song by album, a disjointed list. I wish there were a way to see all the songs of an artist in a list, without having to go through the Album step, and seeing that disjointed list.

Or is there a way?

How do other manufacturers do this? Do they have the capability of showing a list?
That's a good idea, actually. What you described works the same for the se100. I personally don't have a need for listing songs like that, but it would be a nice option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back