A&K SP3000 Equalizer settings
May 15, 2023 at 8:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

babarrun

100+ Head-Fier
Hi Everyone,
Needless to say this is my first post. I signed up to get some help with a problem I am having with respect to using the EQ. I am hoping to use the EQ to improve (for me) the sound to the Meze 109 Pro, XS Edition, and the Focal Stellia.
While I really like these headphones and hence own all of them I would like to see what improvements from if they are frequency matched to say the Harman Curve or other.
I checked out some of the frequency charts on line by reviewers and squiglink but the problem is that the frequencies do not match up with the different ones in the SP3000 and I am lost. The SP3000 had a lot of ones to adjust and it's all going beyond me.
I really like the Meze Elite's but they are a bit dark and for me need more on the high's. I gather this is best done with an EQ and with the SP3000 I'd like to load in the setting and then go try them again.
thank you so much!

May 20, 2023 at 8:31 PM Post #2 of 3
EQ is an linear line that can move up and down per frequency. It’s typically read left to right. I’m not a headphone expert or even a novice but I do own IEMs and most that have come out recently have a great capable midrange and maybe needs a touch of bass and/or treble to one’s preference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back