A.I. Art Is Here, Post Them
Jan 4, 2023 at 6:30 AM Post #46 of 267
82A98602-ABDA-43C2-9E78-65F33CED2ADF.jpeg

Jan 4, 2023 at 6:32 AM Post #47 of 267
I think that's britney spears

Jan 24, 2023 at 1:01 PM Post #49 of 267
I would encourage anyone curious to start messing around with AI stuff, after many hours of usage I am convinced, this is the next big leap for the internet.

AI is certainly an interesting development, hopefully they don't all get shut down by lawsuits; I'd love to know how much this tech can progress in the next 10 years. Messed around with Chat-GPT at first (3 days ago) and was impressed with how well it could cope with difficult questions. Certainly not perfect, but way better than Siri ever was. Siri was a glorified google search with limited voice commands. Chat-GPT can find and summarize topics, retrieve quotes, write detailed instructions, and can remember enough context to clarify questions if you ask about part of a previous one. It still struggled with context sometimes, and confidently gave some wrong answers; I think that is a small downside so long as you keep it in mind. Very cool tech. Image generators proved more fun, but less impressive; it is clear after spending many hours writing prompts that any work it produces is completely derivative. In hindsight that's expected, but still a little disappointing; your prompts will not work well unless there is already a huge database for the AI to draw from that includes lots of stuff similar to the prompt.

First image: Made with Dall-E 2.0, used up the 50 free prompts they give you; this was one of the best results from it, my favorite out of them. Dall-E is great with art prompts, unfortunately the payment model is prohibitively expensive given how fast I used the free prompts.

Second image: Created on the "Deliberate" model on "mage.space"; this was my first attempt using that model for anything, not bad for a first attempt.

Third image: Created on the "Double Exposure" model, also on "mage.space"; one of the first attempts I did on that model.
1674581943341.png

1674582399048.png

1674582412354.png

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2023 at 6:30 AM Post #50 of 267
AI is certainly an interesting development, hopefully they don't all get shut down by lawsuits;
When the case is filed the Plantiff will likely be some butthurt Artiste from Deviant Art that thinks their work has been stolen, even though they can't say how by Copyright Infringement standards.

I'd love to know how much this tech can progress in the next 10 years. Messed around with Chat-GPT at first (3 days ago) and was impressed with how well it could cope with difficult questions. Certainly not perfect, but way better than Siri ever was. Siri was a glorified google search with limited voice commands.
Siro is a Question/Answer machine, not a cchat bot, like Google Search Engine. Same goes for ChatGPT. Keeping in mind the goal for a bot in the Turing Test was to sound human-like in response.

Chat-GPT can find and summarize topics, retrieve quotes, write detailed instructions, and can remember enough context to clarify questions if you ask about part of a previous one. It still struggled with context sometimes, and confidently gave some wrong answers; I think that is a small downside so long as you keep it in mind.
But you knew that. It's called Hallucinations when they give a wrong answer like that.

Very cool tech. Image generators proved more fun, but less impressive; it is clear after spending many hours writing prompts that any work it produces is completely derivative. In hindsight that's expected, but still a little disappointing; your prompts will not work well unless there is already a huge database for the AI to draw from that includes lots of stuff similar to the prompt.
That's not the way I do it at all. I don't want to see what I tell it I want to see, I want to see what it's concept of the prompt is. That's how you get insight into the AI mind, using lyrics from songs, grandiose statements and such.

Prompt shown on image. This is a repeat prompt on a different Engine than previously posted.
Devil_Georgia2.jpg

"Let's all go to the magicians Birthday, it's in a forest but not so far away"
Invataation.jpg

You're invited!

The Supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way Galaxy
topside.jpg

Suppermassive1.jpg

Those whom the Gods wish to destroy they first make mad;
sunffa.jpg

Feb 11, 2023 at 10:03 PM Post #51 of 267

Artists File Class Action Lawsuit Against AI Image Generator Giants​

January 17, 2023 3:01pm

"Artists have filed a class action lawsuit targeted at Stability AI, Midjourney, and DeviantArt, who have released artificial intelligence powered image generators that can transform simple text prompts into convincingly rendered images.

In a complaint filed last week with the United States District Court of the Northern District of California, artists Karla Ortiz, Kelly Mckernan, and Sarah Andersen, represented by Joseph Saveri Law Firm, claim that the aforementioned companies have violated copyright laws by using their images, along with those of tens of thousands of other artists, to train their image generators and produce derivative works. The plaintiffs claim that these companies have infringed on 17 U.S. Code § 106, exclusive rights in copyrighted works, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, and are in violation of the Unfair Competition law."

https://www.artnews.com/art-news/ne...r-midjourney-stability-deviantart-1234653892/

Mar 28, 2023 at 7:15 PM Post #59 of 267
Congratulations, I went over there and checked them out! Amazing how much the one word theme helps and gives freedom of expression!
I placed in the Top 10 of 4007 entries with this entry in the nightcafe.com Daily Challenge March 24 with the subject being Elves:

juFyrIOVGPrJD5mxVlSZ--2--0xlgh_6x.jpg

My Angels... I have many and they're all dancing on the head of a pin.

u7j0MiDhrjpjPMfCzKsS--1--8qej5_6x(1).jpg
KzQ53hFMXhJEfLK6EzjA--3--ubzju_6x(1).jpg

Apr 20, 2023 at 8:18 AM Post #60 of 267

Users who are viewing this thread

Back