A heart filled thank you to todd
Jun 9, 2006 at 12:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Gopher

Member of the Trade: LampizatOr Audio
I don't want to get into the particulars of the situation, as Todd has gone so far above and beyond the call of duty of a dealer/friend that I'd hate list it here and set some sort of precedent, which would be unfair to ask him to live up to... I do feel, however that I must recognize Todd pubicly for helping me through a tough situation.

While doing me a favor a problem arose which was the fault ONLY of a third party (courier). Despite Todd's blamelessness and the fact that what he was doing for me was a already a good samaratian-esqe deed, Todd has worked vigorously with me for the last few weeks to come up with an equitable solution. He has spent much time (which computes to money) and is enduring a bit of economic loss as well, but is making this head-fier whole again out of the goodness of his heart.

I've made a point of buying all my higher dollar items from Todd in the past because I like him as a person and hoped to see him succeed in this business. Throuh his recent actions, he has absolutely ensured that he will continue to be my dealer of choice in the future and the vendor I refer friends to.

Thanks so much for everything, Todd.

Fred

Jun 9, 2006 at 1:46 AM Post #2 of 2
Todd goes beyond the call of duty all the time. He has helped me out and I appreciated it. Thanks for the post since it allows me an opportunity to say thanks to Todd.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back