A great classic: best amp for the binome "HD600 & rock music"? PLEEEEEAAAASE HELP!
Aug 7, 2002 at 10:50 PM Post #16 of 21
Hi everybody and many thanks again to the ones who posted answers to my existential interrogation
biggrin.gif

Here I am now, proud owner of a Corda HA-1, extremely happy and convinced this was a darn good choice
smily_headphones1.gif

The problem seems to be now that I appear to be contaminated... the Corda HA-1 has these two outputs, one of 120 and one of 0 ohms... my Senns HD600 fit great to the 0 ohms one... but some Beyerdynamics DT931 would fit great to the 120 ohms output, what do you think?
biggrin.gif

Aug 8, 2002 at 7:35 AM Post #17 of 21
Quote:

Originally posted by greenhorn
Hi everybody and many thanks again to the ones who posted answers to my existential interrogation
biggrin.gif

Here I am now, proud owner of a Corda HA-1, extremely happy and convinced this was a darn good choice
smily_headphones1.gif

The problem seems to be now that I appear to be contaminated... the Corda HA-1 has these two outputs, one of 120 and one of 0 ohms... my Senns HD600 fit great to the 0 ohms one... but some Beyerdynamics DT931 would fit great to the 120 ohms output, what do you think?
biggrin.gif

So you are ahppy with the Corda HA-1?
I am thinking of getting one of these in the near future..
What are your thoughts on it in more detail?

Thanks alot

Aug 8, 2002 at 7:31 PM Post #18 of 21
Memph, yes I am very happy with the combo Sennheiser HD600 / Corda HA-1. But I read in your threads that you have (or had?) the Senns 580 and you did not like them. I read on this forum that the 580s are quite close to the 600s. I draw the conclusion that our tastes might not be the same (since I love the 600s
biggrin.gif
)...

I am a newbie, as you are, and I relied on "my needs + my budget + what I read here" to choose my amp.

I can't give you my thoughts in more detail, since I had no opportunity to compare what I have with other amps and headphones, as many people on this forum did. I could only compare it with the jack outputs of my CD player and of the speakers amp... all I can say is that I like what I hear
smily_headphones1.gif

Good luck!

greenhorn

Aug 10, 2002 at 8:50 AM Post #20 of 21
Memph,

I ADORE quoting myself (see the first post in this thread)
wink.gif

"I mainly listen to rock music, in particular Beatles and Rolling Stones. Some reggae too. Not to forget rhythm & blues, of course. "

Cheers,

greenhorn

Aug 10, 2002 at 9:34 AM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

Originally posted by greenhorn
Memph,

I ADORE quoting myself (see the first post in this thread)
wink.gif

"I mainly listen to rock music, in particular Beatles and Rolling Stones. Some reggae too. Not to forget rhythm & blues, of course. "

Cheers,

greenhorn

Lol
smily_headphones1.gif

Sorry d00d. I tihnk i will get one of these amps aswell.
Seems to be good for what i want it for...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back