A Good Value Headphone Amp For Home Use
Sep 29, 2007 at 1:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

AsianXL

New Head-Fier
Hi, I would like to purchase a good value headphone amp for home use, portability is not an issue. I listen to mostly hiphop and rap music, so something that can produce more bass would be great. Please enlignten me as I am new to audiophile.

Thanks!

EDIT: I just noticed that I posted this in the wrong forum, can the mods kindly move this to the headphone amp forum? Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sep 29, 2007 at 2:11 AM Post #2 of 7
What's your budget? Without that, you'll get any range of responses from $100 to $600...or more if you want to talk building a good headphone rig. Speaking of, what's your source?

Sep 30, 2007 at 6:19 AM Post #5 of 7
Sorry, I just realized that you are asking about an amp, since this was posted in the headphone section. There's plenty of information in the amp section. It might be good to read up, do a search or two or five, and see what some of the options are. You might be able to narrow it down, then get some specific advice from there. Good luck.

Sep 30, 2007 at 9:16 AM Post #7 of 7
regardless, 100 cant get you much for an amp, let alone home amp. you may have to step it up if you want a home amp. otherwise, stick with what you have now. save up and get something good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back