A good case for an ipod with SM3 and pocket dock
Apr 4, 2005 at 8:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

robk

Head-Fier
Anyone know a good case for an ipod with a pocket dock and a Super Macro? I like the headroom cases, but they don't have enough room for the pocket dock. Anyone know any others that are small, but big enough for my stated use?

rob

Apr 4, 2005 at 8:59 AM Post #2 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by robk
Anyone know a good case for an ipod with a pocket dock and a Super Macro? I like the headroom cases, but they don't have enough room for the pocket dock. Anyone know any others that are small, but big enough for my stated use?

rob

I went to a big camera store and found alot of cases that fit the Ipod/Amp combo perfectly.

Apr 4, 2005 at 10:50 AM Post #3 of 8
Quote:

Anyone know a good case for an ipod with a pocket dock and a Super Macro? I like the headroom cases, but they don't have enough room for the pocket dock.

What about the Obic?

Apr 4, 2005 at 10:39 PM Post #4 of 8
Looking for something more like the gigabag than the obic, but with enough room to hold the pocket dock.

rob

Apr 5, 2005 at 1:24 AM Post #6 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by AZ-GT
Pricey but nice ipod bags...

http://www.sfbags.com/products/ipodp...dgearpouch.htm

These are awesome bags - The price is kinda high, but you'll really thank yourself for getting one.

Very well made and well thought out.

I got the inMotion and love it.

Plenty of room for the whole works - iPod, amp, extra batteries, accessories, even enough room to squeeze in HD-25-1's.

Apr 5, 2005 at 8:23 AM Post #7 of 8
Yup, those are nice cases, but they seem a little big. I am really trying to get the smallest case possible, still capable of housing the ipod, pocket dock and SM. I would get the headroom gigaback in a heartbeat if it were just an inch and a half longer. That is what I am really trying to find.

rob

May 16, 2005 at 5:41 AM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Yup, those are nice cases, but they seem a little big. I am really trying to get the smallest case possible, still capable of housing the ipod, pocket dock and SM. I would get the headroom gigaback in a heartbeat if it were just an inch and a half longer. That is what I am really trying to find.

rob

is the GigaBag long enough to fit an ipod with the sik ram din? the sik is shorter than the pocketdock + cable, right?

if not, i think i'll order the ipod gear pouch from waterfield. it looks real nice. for the most part, the case will be in my big work case. but for standalone carry, the gigabag seems more portable (beltclip/shoulder strap provided), and the ipod can be controlled from within the bag. the waterfield will require the ipod to be removed to have any control... though i could always add a remote i suppose.

-phil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back