A fun little net toy i found
Sep 15, 2003 at 4:18 AM Post #3 of 11
I have none of my high-school writings to pore through, so I fed it some blog entries and some pages from my site. Out of 3 web pages, it thought one was female. Out of 5 blog entries it also thought one was female. At least it got the male part right on the rest. The reported 80% accuracy is about right.

Sep 15, 2003 at 4:43 AM Post #4 of 11
Apparently all of my writings mark me as a woman. Well, at least a few that I tried do. I don't know whether to find this funny or curl up into a ball of confusion and question my masculinity.
tongue.gif

Sep 15, 2003 at 4:50 AM Post #5 of 11
i tried two passages that i wrote and tested male each time. that's pretty cool.

Sep 15, 2003 at 4:53 PM Post #7 of 11
I have a quarter in my pocket if anyone would like to see any other 50/50 mysticism.

Sep 15, 2003 at 7:15 PM Post #8 of 11
Very interesting, I've taken all of my writings from junior year, and I've tested all of them. Hasn't made a single mistake in 20 or so files!
eek.gif
Heck, I even tested this one romantic style thing I wrote (which I saw as very ornate, flowering, girly
wink.gif
) and it said that a male wrote it.

Sep 16, 2003 at 1:40 AM Post #11 of 11
haha, everything I've submitted is "male" even if it's been written by a female, and I think I've posted the longest thing in there...my 4,889 word book review that I wrote on "The Runaway Universe" by: Donald Goldsmith.

oh yeah, I posted it on my website + or - a few words...
The Crazy Mother itself

I also noticed that it promoted present tense stuffs in the female column, which is what you're NOT supposed to write in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back