A friend wants to repair a Dr.Dre Studio Headphones. Can anyone help?
May 6, 2010 at 6:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

rokkyboy

Head-Fier
My friend got a Dr.Dre Studio Headphones as a present in S.Korea, He loves the designs and he cares about his looks. He really liked it until it got broken. Just suddenly stopped working. He went to Monster in S.Korea but apparently they do not deal with phones from foreign countries. This was purchased from Futureshop in Canada, Toronto.

There is no receipt now, and I contacted Monster Canada and they said they need the receipt. 

Does anyone know any independent repair shop where he can get his phones fixed?

Thanks!

May 9, 2010 at 10:31 PM Post #4 of 13
Hey guys, thank you for trying to help!
It was wet from the rain one day for a very brief time, and he took it home left it dry for a day and it worked fine for 2~3days. Then power light went off suddenly so he changed the batteries but it still would not turn on. 

Thank you for trying to help!

May 10, 2010 at 1:22 PM Post #9 of 13
He should send them to Dr.Dre or Eminem , maybe 50 cent would do a better job......
very_evil_smiley.gif

If doesnt work, your friend should get a new haircut it has the same effect, maybe even better

May 11, 2010 at 12:17 AM Post #11 of 13

Quote:
He should send them to Dr.Dre or Eminem , maybe 50 cent would do a better job......
very_evil_smiley.gif

If doesnt work, your friend should get a new haircut it has the same effect, maybe even better

lol, you made my day buddy! 

I think its time for an upgrade, try to consider another choices. Good luck! 

May 11, 2010 at 12:35 AM Post #12 of 13
You could try the M50 mod.  It's really easy and doesn't require any skills whatsoever.  You just buy a pair of ath-M50, put them on your head, put on your favorite album, then throw away the beats.  And voila!  instantly makes your music sound 2x-3x better. 
evil_smiley.gif

May 11, 2010 at 2:10 AM Post #13 of 13

Quote:
You could try the M50 mod.  It's really easy and doesn't require any skills whatsoever.  You just buy a pair of ath-M50, put them on your head, put on your favorite album, then throw away the beats.  And voila!  instantly makes your music sound 2x-3x better. 
evil_smiley.gif

Yeah maybe so but them M50's ain't got no street creds man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back