A few Zen Micro menu questions...
Feb 26, 2005 at 8:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Ender Wiggin

Head-Fier
I just picked mine up from best buy and I've been playing around with it to try to see how similar it is to the Zen Xtra's interface (I recently sold mine to buy the micro).

One question I have is, does the "Now Playing" screen that shows a list of all songs being played still exist? When I go to the "Now Playing" on the Micro it shows the current song playing but not a list of all of them at once, so I can remove sets of songs or whole albums or w/e from the on the fly playlist I've created.

Second question...How do I add an Album to an on the fly playlist once I have the cursor over it? With the Zen Xtra I just pushed in on the knob thing and selected "add to playlist" but if I hit the center button on the Micro it just opens up to all of the songs in the album and there aren't options.

Thanks

Feb 26, 2005 at 8:46 PM Post #2 of 3
does the "Now Playing" screen that shows a list of all songs being played still exist?

Yes, press the middle button in this screen to view all the "Selected music"

How do I add an Album to an on the fly playlist once I have the cursor over it?

I'm not too sure about this, it seems you use "Add to Selected", but I'm not too sure

Feb 27, 2005 at 7:36 AM Post #3 of 3
Sorry to double post, but I've worked out your second query.

Ok, say we want to put albums 1, 2 and song 3 into a Playlist. First, play a song from album 1. You'll go to the now playing screen, the number should be something like 1 of 14. Now navigate your way back to the Music Library, Goto Albums (or through artists) and put your cursor over Album 2. Press the menu button, and goto "Add to Selected". Now press the Back button, and navigate to song 3. Press Menu and Press Add to Selected.

Now go back to the main menu, and enter "Now Playing" (or just leave the micro for like 10 seconds). Press the middle button, and make sure all the music you want has been added.

Finally, pres Menu, "Save as Playlist". If you want to remove any songs from the album, do it before you save the playlist!
You can do this, by pressing the middle button in, while you are playing your "Playlist to be", choosing the song and pressing "Remove..." "Remove Track"

Sorry I made that so long, I'm not sure how advanced you are with navigating the Micro, so I put all the info in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back