A few out of the many
Sep 6, 2017 at 2:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

Blaze55

New Head-Fier
Ever been in a position where there are only two or three songs you like out of too many from one artist? There are many musicians out there with only one song that appeals to me.

Sep 6, 2017 at 10:52 AM Post #5 of 17
I have a few CD's of artists I like quite a lot,( as in one CD per artist), and yet I have multiple CDs from some artists I like less.

Sep 7, 2017 at 1:08 AM Post #9 of 17
I've given up on CDs. Back then, I get so angry when I buy a CD with only one good song so I end up eating the thing to compensate for the loss. Waste of money.

You can get used CDs for as low as a penny (plus shipping) on sites like Amazon, eBay, and Discogs, then rip them to lossless and the data will be identical to files ripped from a brand new CD as long as the discs aren't too scratched. I use dBpoweramp (and occasionally Exact Audio Copy) to rip CDs and verify it's a perfect rip via the AccurateRip database. Some digital music stores don't let you buy individual tracks, some don't sell lossless in the first place, and you can't resell downloads, so CDs are still a better value for me most of the time.

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2017 at 3:13 PM Post #14 of 17
You can always learn to like the rest of the tracks on the CD.... or, not.
Awesome. Lol.

disneygif_3.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back