A few more questions before I make a purchase-ATH earbuds, Vibes, 280s Pro, Ipod buds
Jan 11, 2007 at 9:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Happyprozak

Head-Fier
Background:Well the more I listen to my various headphones the more I can discern the differences and the worse the stock psp and Ipod buds sound.

I'm likeing the Vibes, but the whole IEM thing doesn't seem to be working for me so I'm looking for another solution. Full size can's are too big and cumbersome for what I want these headphones for, and my ear's don't like IEM's so I'm down to just earbuds.

I'm looking at ATH's CM7Ti, EW9, and also at the V-moda's remix.

My question: I've done tones of reading on here about the ATH's, so I'm just wondering how the quality of these earbuds I'm looking at is going to stack up against the Vibe's, Senn 280's Pro, and the stock Ipod buds.

Also, I haven't been able to get a definate answer on this, but I find many more mixed reviews about the EW9's than I do about the CM7ti's but from one review I've read it seems the EW9's are slightly better, is this true? Are the mixed reviews of the EW9's mainly because people expected more out of such a gorgeous looking clip on? Thanks for reading.

Jan 11, 2007 at 9:20 AM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by lutwey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
how about some etys???

Well the Vibes I believe are canal phones right? While the ety's are IEM which go even further. My ear's don't seem to like canals, so I imagine they would like IEM's like the ety's even less, unfortunately for me =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back